- The weight of PE pipes is only about 1/5 of a steel pipe of similar size. - Easy Handling. - Significant cost savings in handling and transportation.
- Superior physical and chemical-resistant properties. - Can be used in a large number of apllications and industries.
- Natural Flexibility. - Can be bent to conform to terrain contours and able to adapt to soil movement. - Can be bent a minimum radius of 25 t0 40 times of the pipes diameter. - Long length without joints.
- Good chemical resistance to most common organic and non-organic chemicals, from pH values of 0 - 14. - Resistant to rotting or rusting.
- Polyflow PE pipes is protected against Ultra-Violet radiation (sunlight).
- PE pipes have extremely smooth inner surface giving the lowest flow resistance. - No scaling or corrosion encrustation.
Non-toxic and Odourless
- Physiologically harmless. - Free from toxicity and does not affect the taste of drinking water.
- High flexural and impact strength. - Will not crack, break or fracture when handled roughly.
Lower Overall Project Costs
- Lower overall project costs from all the good properties of PE pipes.
2019 - All Rights Reserved - Polyflow Pipes Sdn Bhd